- The library has four study rooms for patron use available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Study room reservations are NOT available. If you wish to reserve a room in advance, please visit the Meeting Rooms page to select the appropriate space. (Rental fees are required to reserve Meeting Rooms.)
- Requests for study rooms must be made in person at the Circulation Desk on the main floor of the library. Requests via telephone will not be accepted. Individuals requesting a study room must be at least 14 years of age and user must be present during the period of usage. Study rooms may be used in two hour blocks. The length of these sessions may be extended only if no other patrons are waiting to use the room.
- Patrons must wait two hours before requesting the use of a room again when your time expires. The library reserves the right to shorten the blocks to one hour for heavy usage times. Study rooms will close 15 minutes before the library closes.
- The following uses are expressly prohibited of the library study rooms: (1) buying, selling, advertising or trading products or services; or (2) providing paid tutoring sessions.
Study Room Behavior
Patrons using the study rooms are responsible for leaving the rooms in a neat and orderly condition. Failure to do so may result in the denial of future requests. Patrons will be asked to leave if they disturb others or engage in destructive behavior. Patrons may not move tables and chairs into or remove them from the study room. No items shall be taped or tacked to painted walls or windows. No alcoholic beverages, tobacco products or food is allowed in any room. Only beverages with lids are allowed. Rooms shall remain unlocked during use.