Patrons can now check out materials without even leaving their car!! Simply follow the easy instructions below, then park in to the designated Curbside Pickup space at the library, dial the number on the sign and our staff will greet you curbside!
Curbside pickup times are 9am to noon, Monday through Friday, excluding days the library is closed.
- Next day service is only available if the request call is made at least ONE HOUR before closing time.
- The license or library card of the requesting patron must match the license or library card of the patron who is picking up the library materials.
- The library reserves the right to cancel or limit curbside service.
- To utilize the service:
– Call 205.978.0155 extension 2 to request up to five (5) titles for next day curbside pickup. Be sure to have your library card or driver’s license number available.
– You will receive a call regarding the status of your items.
– The library staff will check out the items to your library account. Your library card must be current and in good standing with no fees over $5.
– To retrieve your items, park in the designated “Curbside Pickup” parking space near the library entrance, then call 205.978.0155 extension 2. Please allow up to 5 minutes for delivery to your vehicle.
– When the library staff member brings the materials to your car, be prepared to show them your
library card or driver’s license so that your information can be verified.