The library may be closed, but you can still check out materials!
Curbside service is available daily from 10am to 6pm, Monday through Saturday (except holidays).
- Reserve materials (books, magazines, DVDs and more) at least 24 hours prior to pick-up online through the JCLC Encore Catalog or by calling 205.978.0155 ext. 2.
- Need help choosing books? Click here to visit our Virtual Bookshelf or complete the form below to request a Browser Bag and we will pull a customized selection of books for you.
- Wait for email notification that your items are ready for pick-up.
- When you arrive at the library, stay in your vehicle and have your library card handy. Call 205.978.0155 ext. 2 – a staff member will complete your check-out and place your materials on the designated table under the portico. Once the staff member returns inside the building, you may exit your vehicle to pick up your materials.
- The library reserves the right to cancel or limit curbside service.
- Your library card must be current and in good standing with no fees over $5. Click here to check your account or pay fees online.
- By entering your library card number, you are granting permission to the Vestavia Hills Library in the Forest to check out items on this card for the express purpose of picking up your items using our Curbside Pickup service.
Prefer to schedule an appointment time for pickup?
Curbside service is available daily from 10am-6pm, Monday-Saturday (except holidays).
Sunday appointments are NOT available.
All items must be reserved at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time.