Research and Resources
- Get their information from professionals or experts in their field vs. web sites can be written by anyone regardless of expertise.
- Contain only published works that have been fact checked vs. web sites which may contain opinon over fact.
- Are easy to cite in a bibliography vs. web sites usually don’t provide the necessary citation information.
- Can help you narrow your topic and suggest related subjects vs. web sites which are often not organized for research needs.
- Are updated frequently and include publication dates vs. web sites that may not provide current information.